0-3 & 3-6 Nursery Practitioners and Assistants
We are seeking newly qualified or experienced Nursery Practitioners and Assistants to join our friendly team at our city-centre Nursery & Preschool in Cambridge.
The ideal candidate must be qualified to Cache Level 3 or above in childcare and have a Montessori Assistant Certificate. We support all our practitioners with continuous professional development in our beautiful and well-resourced nursery school.
· Salary: negotiable, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
· Occupational Pension Scheme
· Additional holiday loyalty allowance for each year worked
· Childcare discount 60% (3 days free)
· In-house training and career development
· On duty meals and refreshments
- Christmas closure: 25th December to 2nd January
The newly employed Nursery Practitioner will support the Montessori Teacher and assist in all aspects of education and care. Initial training and induction will be provided by management and senior staff.
To apply please contact Alexandra Manolache, Nursery Manager via email so we can send over our employment application form and full job description: email@example.com
If you would like to speak with us before applying, please call our office on 01223 352472 between 8am - 6pm, Monday to Friday.
Cambridge Montessori School, 73A Tenison Road, Cambridge CB1 2DG, UK